Agility is a management tool for the agile enterprise. It encourages usage of agile methodology from portfolio management to development.
In Agility every registered user can submit new ideas for functionality. Business Analysts review, assess and refine business epics; Architects review, assess and refine technical epics. Epic Approvers verify at checkpoints that all activities
are in line with the business strategy.
After approval of a business case for the epic and related features, Agility supports development of the new functionality by providing means to use SCRUM. Agility provides a taskboard to distribut work across the team as well as various reports to
track progress and remaining work.
- refactor the Silverlight Business Application template to use MVVM
- create a proof of concept for a testing strategy
- Create, review and update Epics in Agility's database
- Support additional stores for ideas
- Create ideas in Agility via email
- assess and approve Epics for furter refinement
- refine Epics to Feature level
- create a business case for approval of epics and related features
- add MS Office integration
- add a Win8 Metro style client
- further refine feature level requirements
- allow planning of user stories across the sprints of a potentially shippable increment